|Application:||Hydraulic System||Model No.:||0240D005BH3HC/-V|
|Filter Material:||Fiberglass Or Stainless Steel Mesh||End Cap:||Galvanized Steel|
|Inner Core:||Galvanized Perforated Plates||O-ring:||Buna|
|Filtering Accuracy:||5 μm||OEM:||Yes|
pleated sediment filter cartridge,
synthetic air filter
Replacement hydraulic filter elements. These elements are designed for use in filters that have been designed to operate in industrial and mobile hydraulic systems. They will protect hydraulic components from particulate contamination.
a. Deep filtration
b. Absolute Filtration
c. High particle holding capacity
d. Best micron rating at high Δp
e. Usable for mineral oils, emulsions and for most synthetic hydraulic fluids and lubrication oils
a. Deep Filtration
b. Nominal Filtration
c. Constructed of paper and polyester fiber
d. High material stability and strength
Stainless steel wire mesh
a. Surface Filtration
b. Nominal Filtration
c. Provides high resistance filter elements (irrespective of the hydraulic fluid used)
d. Partially cleanable
e. Available in 25 μm, 40 μm and 80 μm, other micron ratings on request
Technical Details For 0240D005BH3HC/-V Hydraulic Filter :
• Absolute filtration typically ßx(c) ≥ 1000
• High ßx value stability across a wide range of differential pressures
• High contamination retention capacity
• Disposable elements and cleanable elements
• Elements pleated
• Flow direction from out to in to maximize stability
• Excellent flow fatigue stability due to solid filter material support
• Standard filtration ratings: 3μm, 5μm, 10μm, and 20μm absolute
Advantages For 0240D005BH3HC/-V Hydraulic Filter :
• Longer Equipment Life
• Less Downtime
• Higher System Efficiency
• Less Energy Loss
• Longer Fluid Life
• Lower Operating Cost
• Lower Maintenance Cost
|Type||High Presure Filter Element|
|Micron Rating||5 Micron|
|Inner Core||Galvanized perforated plates|
|MOQ||NO MOQ .|
|Lead Time||Around 7 days|
|Payment||T/T ; West Union ; Paypal|
By sea to your nearest port
By air to your nearest airport
By express (DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT,EMS) to your door
|Max Capacity||Around 1000 pcs per week|
1. Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a factory.
2. Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China, about 1.5 hours from Shanghai and
40 minutes from Wuxi Dong station by car. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3. Q:How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
4. Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority. Filterk people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning
to the very end. Our factory has gained ISO9001:2008 authentication.
We are your best choice!
Contact Person: Sophie